Sun, 29 April 2012
A literary discussion on the Harry Potter book series with the staff of MuggleNet and John Granger, the Hogwarts Professor. This week features special guest Professor Suzanne Keen of Washington & Lee University and Rossie Morris, Senior Literature student at Kent University, UK.
In this lesson:
- An introduction to the new podcast
- Reading a series compared to single book novels
- A look at some of the most historical series in literature
- How the Harry Potter series has shaped our lives and chnged our reading habits
- What is it like growing up with Harry Potter from a young age?
All of this and more in the new educational podcast from MuggleNet.